Buy Oxycontin Online
Showing all 14 results
OxyContin is a prescription medication and a brand name for generic drug Oxycodone. Oxycodone is the main active ingredient of this medication. Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication, also known as narcotics (in streets).
Oxycodone is a white crystalline powder derived from the opium alkaloid, thebaine. It may dissolve in water and slightly soluble in alcohol. Each of OxyContin tablet contains some inactive ingredients including;
- Polyethylene glycol and polyethylene oxide
- Magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide, etc.
The Doctors prescribe this medication when an opioid (narcotic) medicine is needed to treat severe pain enough to require daily around-the-clock, long term treatment with an opioid. You should use this medication when other pain treatments such as immediate-release opioids and non-opioid medicines are not working. Patients may buy OxyContin online for the management of internal and external pains. This drug may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
In the United States, OxyContin is a schedule II-controlled drug substance under the controlled substance act (CSA). It should be used only at a legal prescription by a medical professional.
This opioid medication is available for medical use in 7 different strengths with their different colors. Each dosage comes as a round shape, biconvex tablet.
- 10 mg: white-colored
- 15 mg: gray-colored
- 20 mg: pink-colored
- 30 mg: brown-colored
- 40 mg: yellow-colored
- 60 mg: red-colored
- 80 mg: green colored
Dosage for tolerant patients
Tolerant patients may use 40 mg to more than 40 mg (60 mg and 80 mg) as a single daily dose as per their doctor’s instructions.
Dosage for adults who are not opioid-tolerant
The patients who are not opioid-tolerant may use 10 mg orally every 12 hours.
Patients should take some necessary precautions while using this medication to get the maximum benefit of drug and protection from adverse effects.
How to use OxyContin?
· You may take this medication by mouth with or without food as per your doctor’s recommendation.
· Patients should use OxyContin precisely as prescribed by their doctor. We will suggest you read the prescription label before initiating the treatment.
· This medication can be habit-forming while using it through unnecessary dosage.
· We suggest you order OxyContin online to avoid duplicate products.
· Do not stop taking OxyContin; suddenly, it can cause severe withdrawal symptoms.
You should not use OxyContin without taking the advice of your doctor if you have or ever had any of below-given conditions;
· Sleep apnea or breathing problem
· A history of brain tumor, seizures, and head injury
· Urination problem
· A history of drug abuse and drug or alcohol addiction
· Liver or kidney problem
· Allergic to OxyContin or any other related drug.
· Pregnant or a nursing lady, etc.
OxyContin can cause some severe side effects in some adverse conditions. You are advised to take medical attention if you have any of the below-given effects while using this medication.
(Note- This document contains side effects information about Oxycodone; some of these effects will not apply to the brand name OxyContin.)
- tightness in the chest
- cold sweats
- difficult or labored breathing
- chest pain
- the decrease in the frequency of urination
- decreased urine output
- difficult or painful urination
- difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- fast (rapid), irregular, pounding or racing heartbeat or pulse
- the feeling of warmth or heat
- increase in heart rate
- frequent urination
- increased thirst
- the increased volume of pale, dilute urine
- muscle pain or cramps
- puffiness of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- rapid breathing
- rapid weight gain
- shaking and trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- significant weight gain or loss
- wrinkled skin
- fast, weak pulse
- irregular, fast, slow, or shallow breathing
- loss of appetite
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- unpleasant breath odor
It is not a complete list of side effects of OxyContin. You should go for a medical consultation if you have any abnormal results while using OxyContin.