Buy Methadone Online
Showing all 2 results
Methadone is an opioid useful in opioid maintenance therapy and chronic pain relief. It is on the List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system by the World Health Organization.
Methadone is a synthetic analgesic that works by a binding opioid receptor, and it also has some affinity for the NMDA receptor. It blocks the high from strong drugs like heroin, codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and morphine. Methadone also imparts pain relief to the body.
Buy Methadone for pain online for the management of:
· Opioid Detoxification: FDA approves Methadone for the treatment of opioid addiction. However, its use for treating addiction to opioids is strictly regulated. Outpatient treatment programs prescribing methadone for opioid addiction must have certification by the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and registration from Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
· Opioid Use Disorder: Order Methadone online for treating opioid use disorder. Methadone may be useful as maintenance therapy or for detoxification of short periods to manage withdrawal from opioids. Opioid-dependent patients treated with Methadone follows either maintenance or detoxification therapy.
Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) takes place in outpatient settings. The main aims of MMT are to relieve opioid craving, block the euphoric effects of opioids, and suppress the abstinence syndrome. Methadone treatment programs last from a few months to several years. The duration of treatment depends upon the patient and level of addiction.
· Chronic Pain: Methadone is also helpful as an analgesic in chronic pain. As it is active at the NMDA receptor, it’s more useful for neuropathic pain.
Side effects of Methadone include:
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Sweating or perspiration
- Heat intolerance
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- Weakness, fatigue, or exhaustion
- Sleep disorder
- Constricted pupils
- Confusion or hallucination
- Nausea and vomiting
- Low blood pressure
- Loss of appetite, and anorexia in extreme cases
- Weight gain or loss
- Respiratory problems such as trouble breathing, slow or shallow breathing
- Mood changes, disorientation, or euphoria
- Central sleep apnea
- Menstrual disorder
Methadone is available in the formulations of a tablet, a dispersing tablet, a solution, and a concentrated solution.
Take Methadone orally every 8-12 hours for pain relief. Pain-relieving effects of the medication last for about 6-8 hours.
A single dose of Methadone has a quick effect on detoxification. The maximum effect takes place after almost five days of use. Detoxification by Methadone may require less than a month, or it can take as long as six months.
Take the following precautions before starting Methadone dosing:
- Do not take the medication if you are allergic to Methadone, other opioids, or any inactive ingredients of the pills
- Inform your doctor about all the medications you are already taking, prescription and non-prescription medication, nutritional supplements, vitamins, and herbal products. Many drugs interact with Methadone to produce adverse effects.
- Aware the doctor know if you have a blockage in the intestine or paralytic ileus.
- Seek counsel from a doctor if you have enlarged prostate, Addison’s disease, difficulty urinating, thyroid, seizures, liver, gallbladder, kidney, or pancreatic disease.
- Methadone passes through human milk. Breastfeeding during treatment can affect the nursing baby. Adverse effects such as limpness, sleepiness, or breathing problems could occur in the infant. Tell your doctor that you are a breastfeeding mother.
- Methadone may decrease fertility in both men and women. Consult a specialist about the risks of taking Methadone in your fertility period.
- Tell your dentist that you are on Methadone medication before any dental surgery.
- Methadone makes you dizzy and drowsy, so avoid driving or any task that needs mental alertness.
- Methadone causes severe dizziness when you get up speedily from a lying or sitting position. Get out of your bed or chair very slowly to avoid this problem.
- Methadone also causes constipation as a side effect. Ask the doctor to change your diet or prescribe some medications to prevent constipation.